We are looking for a Shipping Assistant who can work well in a supportive position. As an Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative clerical office functions.
We invite you to apply if you are the type of person who is self-motivated and comfortable working at your own at home or home office. You should possess the desire to learn how to earn money full-time or part-time working at home.
- Receive incoming shipments of merchandise, make visual damaging tests, inspecting shipments for substitution of items;
- Check merchandise and papers for damages, taking pictures and filling database;
- Prepare packages for shipping, send parcels and schedule pick-ups;
- Provide quick and informative reports, constant communication with personal manager.
- Opportunity to work in positive and friendly company;
- Decent salary;
- Social benefits and insurance;
- Performance bonuses (after every deal closed);
- Career growth and well-being;
- Bonus system is provided on top of the flat rate.
If you don’t have previous work experience, we can provide training for you. Training period is free of charge and will take place during your work, i.e. you can start working immediately after you’ve been hired.
If you are interested to the position, please apply and our managers will reach you in the nearest 2-3 business days.
- 21+ years old;
- Valid US work permit;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Handle all aspects of customer service according to instructions;
- Detail orientation;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Driver’s license and own car will help you to process more shipments;
- Confident PC skills.