For more than 30 years, ECM has been helping home and business owners with their appliance, plumbing, and air conditioning needs. ECM services customers in Broward, Palm Beach, and between Martin and St. Lucie Counties with over 130 fully equipped trucks. We are the leader in home warranty service and A/C sales generating more than 30 million in revenue.
Join a Winning Growing Team!
ECM has an immediate opening for an experienced Service Contract Sales Manager/Director to work in our Boynton Beach office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This position requires hands-on management of the contract warranty department. All warranty contract agreements, both renewals and new contracts will be reviewed and analyzed for the growth and profitability of the company. Must have prior experience with running inside sales teams and/or call center type environment for both inbound and outbound customer calls. Maintain customer retention and grow existing business, as well as retrieve old customers from prior years. Monitor daily reports for any discrepancies in pricing, fall-offs, contract losses, and increased revenues/profits. Must be a great motivator and lead by example. Must have marketing experience. Ability to work with other staff and management to collectively grow the business strategy and vision.Job Requirements
Qualifications and Skills
The Service Contract Sales Manager/Director will be a qualified and skilled leader with at least 8 years of Sales, Management, and Marketing experience.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree required.
- HVAC/Plumbing Services industry experience HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Mature, proactive and strategic thinker with a winning attitude.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading winning teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into a Sales model.
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written skills.
- Marketing experience.
- A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, driven environment.
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. (ECM) is a 30 million dollar service business with 180 employees located on South Florida's
East Coast in Boynton Beach. ECM's primary business consists of four main areas of revenue generation.
- Home Service Warranty Division
ECM sells extended service warranties/service contracts to homeowners, businesses and real estate agents between Pembroke Pines and Vero Beach, Florida. An extended service warranty is an insurance policy that will protect you against unexpected repair bills for one year. It covers all parts and labor necessary to repair your appliances, air conditioning system, plumbing systems and electrical systems. ECM currently holds 30,000 annual renewable service warranties. Our recent remodel of our website now includes the ability to sell various types of home warranties online.
- Air Conditioning Division
ECM is the largest Lennox air conditioning dealer in Florida. The President, Jose Ramirez, has personally recruited, hired and trained the entire sales staff and is currently hiring to expand and increase our revenue and profitability.
- Plumbing Division
ECM's Plumbing Division performs both residential and commercial plumbing. Work includes whole house re-piping, leak detection, drain rooter service, underground excavation & re-pipe, water jetting, water heater replacement and general plumbing service.
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly payroll
- Paid training
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Paid Vacation/Holidays, paid sick/personal, 401k w/company match.
- All candidates must successfully complete a background check, reference check and drug testing.
- ECM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Depends on experience