Job Title: Project/Program Manager
Location: Trenton, NJ 08625
Duration: 3+ Months
- Responsible for evaluating existing group of applications and environment that are not supported anymore
- Lead and participate in all aspects of the planning, business process improvement, development and implementation of the replacement of the unsupported group of applications
- Define system and application architecture and provides vision, problem anticipation, and problem-solving ability to organization
- Consult with client to define need or problem, conducts research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization
- Responsible for reporting on the status of the project
- Responsible for managing risks and issues
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the project schedule
- Proven experience working as a technical project manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Experience with communication in written and verbal formals to both IT staff and management
- Familiarity with IT environments and application development
- Experience with planning projects and tracking project status
- Experience reporting status of projects to project team and Senior Management
- Workers Compensation knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of data conversion is preferred.
About our Company: -
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
E-Talent Network is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries.