Operations Manager-Aerospace Manufacturing
A family-owned Aerospace company, Dynomax, Inc designs, manufactures and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding and tooling, sub-assemblies, automated work cells, and specialty machines since 1986. We are seeking a hands-on Operations Manager who will direct operations of the Aerospace Division while collaborating with Quality, Metal Finishing, Supply Chain, and Business Development Departments to help the Company achieve its strategic growth objectives.
The Operations Manager will have direct management responsibility for the following departments:
- Production Planning
- CNC Programming
The successful candidate for this position will have extensive experience leading CNC manufacturing operations, a strong ability to problem solve, and a background in spearheading continuous improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently meet production schedules and customer commitments while strictly following customer specifications
- Effectively communicate organizational objectives, priorities, and policies with the Aerospace team and key reports. Establish and monitor key performance indicators for evaluating performance.
- Provide a high level of technical expertise to support strategic growth objectives through the development of new capabilities and increasing the company’s core manufacturing competencies to foster the expansion of existing and related product offerings.
- Engage and work collaboratively with the leadership team and demonstrate accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management
- Strong technical knowledge of CNC Machining including 5 Axis Milling strongly preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience in aerospace manufacturing (AS 9100)
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, operations management, process improvement and quality.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.