Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN (Herndon, VA)
Dulles Health & Rehab Center in Herndon, VA, has a career opportunity for dynamic Part-time LPN’s to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
Dulles Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Supervise and direct licensed and non-licensed nursing staff.
- Promote and maintain good working relationship with physicians, lab and pharmacy to ensure proper and safe care of patients/residents.
- Promote and maintain good working relationship with nursing staff, other departments, patients/residents, families and visitors.
- Assist in admission, transfer and discharge of patients/residents.
- Promote and maintain constructive communication and staff development.
- Observe and assess patients/residents on a daily basis. Report any significant change in condition to the physician.
- Monitor to ensure that nursing care documentation is appropriate, concise and timely.
- Make rounds with physicians providing pertinent information regarding the care/condition and follow through with the physician orders.
- Review physician’s orders, lab reports and contact pharmacy regarding any change in medication.
- Communicate with family members regarding care and/or condition.
- Perform other standard nursing procedures or treatment when necessary.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
Drug Free & EOE
- Current LPN license in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- Prefer at least two years of experience as an LPN.
- CPR Certified.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate for this position is knowledgeable of and assures compliance with federal and state regulations, company and facility policies, and procedures.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!