About the Role:
Your primary responsibilities as a Customer Sales Account Representative- include ensuring a successful onboarding of new customers, reporting on and opening new accounts regularly and helping to grow accounts along with our Sales team.
You, the Customer Sales Account Representative, are excellent at communicating with people of all levels and backgrounds, have a deep understanding of their specific success metrics, and enjoy the relentless pursuit of knowledge. You know how to become a trusted advisor so you can drive a sense of urgency during implementation.
Specifically You Will:
- Develop customer success metrics and execute account strategy together with Sales and Marketing
- Oversee and prioritize implementation of each customer building in your portfolio
- Monitor customer health, identify and mitigate account-level risks and upsell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
- Manage and resolve all urgent customer issues, escalating to internal teams as necessary
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and any new products as they are developed
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure our customers' voices are heard
- Streamline current processes and build new tools for improving efficiencies
Your Skills and Experience Includes:
- Passion for helping customers succeed by exceeding expectations, ability to build strong relationships with key customer contacts and executives, keen analytical mind for troubleshooting, and ability to empathize with unhappy users
- A minimum of 1 year in a customer service, building and fostering relationships
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a well-developed sense of humor
- Proven ability to collaborate and engage across internal teams (Engineering, Product, Sales, and Marketing)
- Self-motivated team player who can juggle multiple high priorities, manage concurrent projects in various stages
- Proficient with Google Suite, Office Suite, Slack, and Salesforce and analytic tools are a bonus
- Frequent team events (costumes optional) and lots of snacks
- Professional development assistance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Full paid training provided. Hiring Immediately!
We value your health just as much as ours and our teams - with that being said due to the current situation with COVID-19 we will be taking the advice from the CDC in regards to social distancing seriously!
We will be conducting all interviews virtually via ZOOM. We will also be conducting our training process through Zoom in efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy - while at the same time able to kickstart a new career!
Our mission has always been to protect people and provide unlimited opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up a virtual interview with our hiring manager.