DribbleUp is seeking a Ecommerce Software Engineer!
Based in Brooklyn, DribbleUp makes Smart Fitness products for the entire family. Right now, our suite is made up of the Smart Basketball, Smart Soccer Ball, and the Smart Medicine Ball with new products on the way this year.
Who we are:
We are a small team of people who geek out on technology, sports and fitness. We value working quickly on the things that actually matter the most. Every day, we're proving that our people can do more than they imagined. We foster an environment where it's safe to invent solutions to challenges and make mistakes in the process.
Who you are:
We don’t want to use cliche words like... a motivated, creative, self-starter with a passion for direct response advertising. But those things.
You're interested in a cross-functional role where you'll be able to involved in lots of parts of our fast-growing business.
- Experience working on the frontend & backend is required.
- UI design experience is a big plus.
- 3+ years experience with NodeJS, React, NextJS or similar technologies
- Experience deploying & managing containerized applications on AWS.
What you’ll do:
- Significant ownership over large parts of our ecommerce infrastructure
- Design and run experiments to improve conversion rate, AOV, subscription churn and other components of the business.
- Build UIs and APIs that have a big impact on the business.
Where you’ll do it:
We get it – things have changed. We'll ask that you spend at least a few days a week with us at our office in Brooklyn.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Full – 100% free – medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Snacks and other in-office perks