Building the possibilities. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Pools engineering team, you’ll work on a remote team that is building and expanding our Pools product. You’ll be a creative contributor to our decision-making in building new features that are fun to use, high-quality, and scalable. Pools expands beyond our core product areas, providing games that involve major sporting events, debates, awards shows, and more. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to build new features and expand on existing product functionality.
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components across DraftKings native applications, including the opportunity to integrate into Java/Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS), and Xamarin applications.
- You will evaluate and apply of state-of-the-art capabilities and development practices across the DraftKings native ecosystem.
- You will collaborate with our product teams to improve their software and implement best practices
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in Mobile development, either in Java/Kotlin, Swift, or Xamarin.
- You have a strong knowledge of Native operating system capabilities, deployment procedures, and consumer app best practices.
- You have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of automated unit and integration tests.
- You have a solid understanding of how apps communicate with backend services.
- You have the ability and desire to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
#LI-remote Who are we a good fit for? We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us. Apply now As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve. We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings. You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.