We are looking for an Entry Level Customer Service Account Manager who is great in a team environment and constantly has a smile on their face. Plain and simple! Using our direct face-to-face sales and marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many industries.
The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company and an unbelievably positive business attitude.
*We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.**
- Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
- Analyze market area to determine the approach to new or existing customers.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
Knowledge And Skills
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.