Dostal Consulting Group is a leader in outsourced customer acquisition, target marketing, and direct sales. We were established in response to a demand from large companies for a more effective direct sales and marketing approach. At Dostal Consulting Group, we are dedicated to helping our multi-billion dollar clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a friendly smile, and clear communication go a long way.
In this role, your responsibilities as a Customer Service Rep- Team Lead include:
- Manage a field sales team to deliver sales targets, meet quality standards, and ensure customer retention.
- Provide account management services and contribute to sales and retention in assigned territories.
- Build relationships with small business owners and work with them to find how our clients can best serve them.
- Partner with team leaders to identify training opportunities and run training workshops.
- Support field market research for new campaigns to develop key findings and recommended action.
- Balance multiple projects and meet deadlines for a variety of clients.
- Analyze problems and most importantly create solutions.
- Confidently present products and services to small to medium-sized businesses.
- Establishes and maintains team culture to ensure sales targets are met and team members are engaged.
- Coordinate and supervise training activities and assesses results.
- Represent both company and client in the utmost professional manner.
Qualifications for a Team Leader :
The ideal candidate must be a team player and able to work with Human Resources, Operations, and the Director of Sales to create the be st possible results for our clients. The role requires exceptional communication skills to connect with business owners in a creative way and translate products and services into meaningful business solutions.
Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
One on one sales based interaction with customers
Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
You Must Have
BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
Excellent verbal communications skills
Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
• Incentives and bonuses
• Advancement opportunities, advancement and compensation are based on performance
• Time off for holidays