Develop and manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company.
Role & Responsibility
- Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually.
- Manage day-to-day interests, plans, and goals of the Company in the territory to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization embodying mutual trust and respect, enabling the district sales manager to be in a position to influence the course of action of the dealer to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealer.
- Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and our dealers.
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
- Attain market share goals through product sales. Market and sell all available products.
- Develop annual district market and dealer plans that maximize the market potential and realization of these plans.
Dealer Communication and Accountability:
- Hold quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plan quarterly with dealer principal.
- Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
- Conduct dealer training & promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new products and competitive).
- Ride with new sales specialists, orientating them to the Company, and assist in securing retails.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- Experience with commercial marketing.
- Experience with territory management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated due to “home office” arrangement.
- 2>5 years of experience required.
- Travel required: > 50%
- Global Breadth: North America
- Prerequisite Training Course completed.
- Valid driver’s license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call [ Phone number blocked ] . The Company’s hiring location is Suwanee in GA.