Under general supervision of designated supervisor, perform general and preventative maintenance services and related repairs to building, mechanicals, grounds, machinery and equipment.
This position will be on 2nd shift, which runs Monday - Friday, 2:15pm - 10:45pm CST. Candidate must be able to train on 1st shift for 3-6 months.
Role & Responsibility
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Understand occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions applicable to task.
- Ability to operate, install and repair machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to safely operate personnel lifts and material handling equipment.
- Ability to safely rig, lift and relocate a variety of heavy machines, equipment and components.
Troubleshooting and Repair.
- Locates sources of problems by observing devices in operation, listening for problems, and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Troubleshoot electrical breakdowns, find the source and repair a large variety of equipment.
- Read and understand electrical prints and ladder diagrams
- Troubleshoot, repair and install hydraulic, pneumatic, compressed air, and water and drain systems.
- Understand mechanical parts and machinery.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, charts and technical repair manuals.
Maintain and repair all aspects of the building.
- Including repairs involving welding, carpentry, and plumbing.
- Move and arrange machinery and equipment for maximum usage and convenience.
- Perform unexpected maintenance when required.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish results.
- Refer work requiring more specialized or skilled crafts to supervisor or contractors.
- Ability to communicate using telephone, computer, direct conversation and writing.
- Provides maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Perform assigned duties with little or no supervision or instruction as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Trade or vocational school graduation or adequate experience in Industrial Maintenance.
- Working knowledge of two or more trades and mechanical aptitude.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications and other research material.
- Willingness to learn new skills and methods
- Mechanical aptitude
- Skill in the use and care of tools, materials and equipment used to perform maintenance repair tasks.
- Ability to make steel fabrications utilizing measuring, cutting, bending, and welding.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of the job
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment as necessary
- Must follow direction of supervisors and Senior Maintenance Mechanic
- Strong team player
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is exposed to dust, dirt, grime, inclement weather, fumes or airborne particles, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call [ Phone number blocked ] . Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.