COVID-19 Contact Tracer
The Contact Tracers will use a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to call all contacts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, determine exposure, assess symptoms, refer for testing according to established protocols, and provide them with instructions for isolation or quarantine. Contact Tracers will maintain ongoing communication with contacts to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine and determine social support needs and/or handle reporting of issues that arise. Contact Tracers are required to follow set scripts and adhere to policies and procedures. They will also comply with training regarding confidential information related to personal information.
Contact Tracing Minimum Required Skills:
· Active listening
· Critical thinking
· Work efficiencies (e.g. time management, prioritization, organization)
· Problem solving
· Establishing rapport and motivating clients
· Establishing and maintaining collaborative professional relationships
· Data collection and data entry
· Conflict management and resolution
· Using effective communication techniques and procedures
· Interpretation of scientific terms and information
· Computer skills
· Ability to use mobile devices
· Ability to rapidly learn new computer software systems and technologies
· Ability to adapt to unfamiliar and changing environments
· Ability to assess non-verbal communication
· Ability to prepare and maintain confidential records and reports
· Ability to conduct interviews of a highly personal nature
· Ability to problem solve in the field and in-house settings
· Ability to work with diverse populations
· Ability to maintain daily contact with Supervisor
The position is considered temporary position with the possibility to extend as needed.
Contact Tracing Preferred Skills:
· Case management
· Contact tracing
· Background in healthcare, public health, social work, or associated fields
· Salesforce and associated contact tracing platforms
· Interviewing techniques
· Disease investigation and notification protocols
· De-escalation training
· Conflict management and resolution training
· Knowledge of laboratory specimen collection, handing, and processing
· Use of disease intervention assessments and forms
· Use of record-searching tools and modalities for disease investigation
Donia is a professional services consulting, business management consulting and staffing firm. We offer our services to government agencies, non-profit organizations, small, medium and large businesses nationwide as the primary vendor or subcontractor. We are establishing ourselves as the partner of choice for entities seeking competitive solutions and lasting results.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. Donia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for Donia job opportunities.
Job Description Disclaimer
The above statements are intended to provide a general description of the job opportunity. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Contact Source for Emailed Job Opportunities
This email was sent based on keywords search in resume database, CareerBuilder or other online Resume Databases.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Donia, or by failing to comply with the Donia recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Donia works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitationJob Requirements