ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE
Doherty Construction, Inc. an established Union Commercial General Contractor for the
last 29 years is now hiring an enthusiastic and energetic Administrative Assistant to join
our existing team. The ideal candidate is well organized, adaptable and an active thinker.
This person must be able to work independently and enjoy the administrative challenges of
supporting a diverse team to include senior leadership and several departments. This
person will be responsible for interacting in the day to day operations of the Woodstock
Office and assisting via phone the Lake Geneva Office.
Responsibility includes managing communications including emails, screening phone calls,
sorting & distributing mail, maintaining and ordering office supplies, assisting Project
Managers with phone calls for projects being bid, maintaining and creating corporate and
job files, typing Contracts, Change Orders, and Close out Documents. Maintaining and
updating Contracts, Change Orders and Insurance Logs and providing support for other
members of our team as needed.
Experience : A minimum of 2 years Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook is essential. Detailed
orientated with strong communication skills.
If interested please call Doherty Construction Inc.’s Office [ Phone number blocked ] and ask for Tom
Doherty. If you have a Resume you want to send, please email to [ Link Removed ] .
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Perform general office support and administrative assistance
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Perform administrative tasks such as mail
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties