Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
-Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
-Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
-Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
The salary offered for this position is between 68,400 - 84,000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications.
With us you will…
- Configure and maintain our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop and integrate new functionalities
- Implement front-end changes
- Provide high-quality integration layer to use with 3rd party systems for e-commerce
What we expect from you...
- Knowledge of Magento business and development workflows
- Strong experience with Magento Architecture (focus on Magento 2)
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Strong experience with PHP 7.x
- Deep software engineering knowledge: Design Patterns, GRASP, SOLID, REST, 12 factor app ,..
- Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
- Proven skills in GIT, Branching Strategies
- Magento certification is definitely a plus
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Are you ready to unleash your power?