DNV GL – Business Assurance group is seeking a team member in our IATF Account Representative position. This position will be based in Katy, TX location.
For the IATF Account Representative, the primary function of this role is to act as a single point of contact for their Key Account clients and the Technical Automotive internal processing of their accounts as detailed below.
Tasks May Include:
- Provide a high level of customer service in which dedicated support and interaction with our clients is the focal point. This is to include processing internal and external requests associated with the client. In addition, this position will work with our technical group to ensure the quality of work and documentation meets IATF requirements.
- In all tasks, ensure quality of data and timelines meet requirements in accordance with IATF and DNVGL’s ICP
- Coordinate planning efforts within the customer audit cycle while meeting requirements. This will include coordination between auditor and client and global scheduling units.
- Issue and maintain certificates based on verifying information in the IATF database
- Enter and maintain all related data into the CRM
- Work with Sector Manager to ensure all required audit documents are submitted and track the audit progression based on the IATF rules.
- Review of the supplier status and update the CRM to account for the changes impacting the clients IATF certifications (Red Suppliers, Special Audits)
- Assist with resolving questions/conflicts regarding the Certification Process
- Maintain lines of communication internally with DNVGL’s Sales and Technical Departments, Auditors, and Sector Managers
- Consistently meet key metrics
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience with at least 3 years relating to IATF and the IATF database
- Advanced customer service in an office environment (including High call volume, constant interaction with clients, and addressing client enquiries and effective listening)
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel Required. Advanced level Excel is preferred
- CB Problem Solving Process training preferred
- 17021 Training preferred
- Project/Account management experience with full ownership of long term clients - preferred
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within specific sector and/or DNV-GL accreditation systems is a plus
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position.
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: [ Link Removed ]
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at [ Link Removed ]
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!