Diverse Staffing is now accepting Shipping applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp to hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Lebanon, IN. This position pays up to $13.50/hr. and is a 1st shift position. You will report to work between 5:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Our client is a leading book company in the Lebanon area.
A Shipping Associate for our team on this assignment will be asked to process orders and prepare shipments. PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!!!!
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Help to load trucks assigned by the lead or supervisor, assuring they are loaded accurately.
- Wrap and re-stage completed dock pallets.
- Communication – must report any discrepancies or problems to supervisor.
- Productivity- must work steadily to locate and pick orders within timelines established by Supervisor.
- Accuracy- verify stock counts and properly locate and pick product.
- Work independently to meet established department standards.
- Reliability – must be dependable in working established shift schedules.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Communication-must report all system problems, damages and errors found to Lead or Supervisor
- Teamwork/Flexibility-may work in groups with Lead to shift into unfinished tasks throughout the warehouse
- Reliability-must be dependable in working established shift schedules.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Lebanon Recruiting Center
Address: 425 N. Mt. Zion Rd
Lebanon, IN 46052
Phone [ Phone number blocked ]
[ Link Removed ]
Job Order ID: 162318
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate procedures and instruct others in a clear and precise manner.
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.