What inspires you?
You are an enthusiastic software developer who is not afraid to touch Java in the backend and who knows how to deal with REST APIs. But what you’re really passionate about is web development. You enjoy working with code, searching for pragmatic solutions and thereby continuously improving the usability and accessibility of our product Cadenza Web. In doing so you carefully drive forward technical innovation. In our projects you will experiment with current technologies, libraries, and APIs so you can better extend our core products. You are a team player and you want to pass on your enthusiasm and knowledge of web technologies to your team and thus broaden our knowledge base.
What do we want from you?
Disy is just right for you if you meet the essential criteria for the job.
• Several years of experience in the development, architecture and design of modern web applications
• Understanding user needs and being passionate about creating appealing and intuitive user interfaces
• Familiar with browser APIs
• A vested interest in keeping up to date as a full-stack developer
What can you expect from us?
We develop tools that our customers can use to extract the best possible information from their data. This in turn means better, longer-lasting decisions. Do you want to help with this? We offer you
- Software architecture in exciting “green” topic areas with social relevance
- Great design freedom for innovation in the development of outstanding IT solutions
- A lot of flexibility in how you work to allow for an optimal work/life balance
- And one of the most beautiful workplaces in Karlsruhe and the surrounding region, with outstanding public transport connections and secure bicycle parking
You want to join us? A good decision!
Apply directly online or send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a first impression we need your CV with the relevant stages of your education and your previous professional life with the corresponding certificates. We look forward to hearing from you.