About the role
You'll architect your work with rendering performance and accessibility in mind and be responsible for developing our design system that can be leveraged by other engineers with a mobile-first approach.
We're looking for someone with...
- A zeal for the web as a storytelling medium, demonstrable through a portfolio of high-profile and/or high-traffic websites with rich content and interaction layers that stand out.
- 4+ years of relevant web full-stack development for marketing and/or agency websites at a innovative, product-driven company
- Experience developing design systems built on reusable web components and architect reliable, performant and scalable solutions
- Ability to optimize for user experience and page performance across commonly used browsers
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML and CSS with the ability to develop using frameworks like ReactJS and Vue
- A deep passion for UI development and ability to ingest specs from Product, Design & UX and make sound interpretations to elevate the experience to the next level with little oversight
Alongside your application please include
? An online portfolio of example web projects you've built
?? A 1-2 minute video of your favorite project you've worked on for any company, client or personal endeavors
?? A 1-2 video of why you think you'd flourish at Demand.io