COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS IM Residency Program Director (IM)
- Income will be between $250,000 to $268,000 DOE
- Benefits - All standard benefits plus we pay for the healthcare premiums!
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available
- 20 days of PTO plus 5 days for CME
- Paid Malpractice
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS IM Residency Program Director (IM)
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Administrative only- You will lead the new IM Residency Program
- Local DO program and now a MD program!
- Hospital is being remodeled now and ACGME certification is underway.
- We also have a Interim-Director who will help and Mentor if this is your first rodeo as a Program Director. He will step aside for an experienced Program Director
- Awesome Administrative team and CMO - Very good culture to work in
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS IM Residency Program Director (IM)
- Board Certified in IM by ABIM or AOBIM
- Need 3 years of GME or Administrative experience
COMMUNITY IM Residency Program Director (IM)
- Growing Metro Population of 200,000 and great sunny weather
- Family Medicine Residency Program just down the street
- Starting a IM Residency program in the community soon
- Division-1 University Community with exceptional amenities and affordable housing options
- Art Galleries, Museums, Riverboat Cruises, Golf, hundreds of restaurants and much more
- Dynamic Economy and Beautiful Landscapes
- Great Parks and Lots of Family Activities
- Explore over 10,000+ acres of surrounding area for hunting, fishing, wildlife observation & boating
REFERENCE ID: 164145
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.