Are you organized, creative, and good with people? Does helping others give you a feeling of fulfillment? Do you like to surprise and delight the people you support? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to manage team priorities with urgency and empathy? We are Delegated, the leading provider of virtual assistant services, and we are growing our team! We are looking for full-time virtual assistants in the eastern time zone to join our Executive Assistant team. If you said yes to the above, you might just be who we are looking for!
You must have:
College Degree - Associates or higher
6-8 years of relevant work experience as a c-suite level executive administrative assistant or similar role in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Virtual or remote freelance work experience a plus!
Proven track record of success and advancement
- Experience supporting multiple fast-paced executives or managers. Supporting high-growth entrepreneurs, technology executives/managers, or hedge fund managers a plus!
Meticulous and precise management of multiple busy calendars
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping an eye on the details
Ability to self-manage projects to meet deadlines, and communicate your progress efficiently
The desire to do your best, and provide excellent results for your team
The ability to think outside the box, and two steps ahead of your team while managing team priorities
Impeccable written communication skills
Ability to accept feedback and coaching in a constructive way
Professional and friendly telephone demeanor
Experience working with financial advisors a big plus!
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote)Project and database management
Experience with Slack, Zoom, and Concur a plus!
Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar)
CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce, AirTable, etc)
Accounting software experience (Quickbooks, Wave, etc)
Ability to work well in a team environment, and to work with different personality types
Computer 3 years old or newer with 12GB RAM minimum running the most recent operating system and up-to-date security software (no Chromebooks)
Access to high-speed internet (at least 10MB down / 2MB up)
Wired high-quality noise-canceling headset
Self-facing computer camera (optional but preferred)
The Virtual Assistant role is a full-time position paid hourly starting at $2 1.00 per hour based on experience. We offer unlimited PTO after 90 days and paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance starting day one.
Delegated is a leading Virtual Assistant service provider. Established in 2005 as Red Butler, our Company has led the Virtual Assistant industry, providing services to professionals, entrepreneurs, and Fortune500 companies around the globe. Delegated is an equal opportunity employer.
We can’t wait to meet you!Job Requirements
- Manage executive schedules and travel arrangements
- Managing executive schedules and coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate the executive(s) travel arrangements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Maintain calendar; coordinate meetings and travel arrangements
- Support an executive with travel arrangements, managing calendar and scheduling meetings
- Assist other executive administrative staff and executive management
- Assist executives with travel arrangements and expense reports
- Book travel primarily for domestic travel
- Making travel arrangements and completing expense reports
- Procure travel arrangements and create travel itineraries with expense management focus
- Make travel arrangements, both domestic and international travel
- Assist with corporate travel arrangements
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive
- Maintain the executive's calendar and travel logistics
- Perform all executive assistant office functions
- Make appointments and travel arrangements
- Make all necessary travel arrangements
- Maintain executive's schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Making travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for executives