- Analyze business and software requirements, propose and implement solutions.
- Design and develop backend services in the form of REST/WebSocket APIs
- Database performance tuning and designing data management solutions.
- Manage backend AWS resources (backup to DevOps Engineer) using IaC (Infrastructure as code) tools like Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Develop unit tests, actively participate in peer reviews in the form of Pull Requests, and developer retrospectives.
- Meet with stakeholders to document requirements and suggest improvements.
- Developing and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Share off-hour support schedule with other senior staff members.
- Stay abreast of developments in Web applications, programming languages, and the cryptocurrency/blockchain communities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and documentation habits.
- Strong programming skills in Golang, Python, and Node.js
- Knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience writing applications that consume, and backends that support, REST APIs
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience working with code versioning tools such as Git (Github/Bitbucket).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security/data protection.
- Reliable personality, attention to detail, and a great team player.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency ecosystems.
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud infrastructure tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Strong research skills.
What We Offer:
- Making it big - Chance to work with blockchain visionaries and work on an application that empowers millions of users around the world. Because we’re a small and nimble team here, you can see the impact of your work.
- Tremendous personal growth opportunities while working with state-of-the-art blockchain, decentralization, and fintech.
- A collaborative, open, respectful work environment with a strong work-life balance.