At WIS, the health and safety of our associates and customers are a top priority. WIS is doing its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 through company-mandated PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) usage and sanitization measures to prioritize the health and safety of employees and customers.
We adhere to the following safety measures:
- Ensure every employee has and uses PPE such as hand sanitizer, face masks and gloves
- Require face masks are always properly worn, covering mouth and nose
- Associates will be subject to regular temperature checks
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces daily such as company vans, counting equipment, etc.
WIS International is one of the leading inventory service companies and our success starts with our Team Members. Currently, WIS International employs more than 15,000 employees worldwide. If you enjoy working in a team environment, visiting different work locations daily and having a sense of accomplishment at the end of the workday, we may be the work destination for you!
There has never been a better time to join the WIS family. We are always on the look-out for new, motivated people to join our team. We are currently hiring Inventory Associates to perform inventory tasks at a customer's store or warehouse physically counting merchandise, supplies, products, etc.
- No Experience needed
- Weekly pay
- Variable work schedules
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Opportunity for promotion
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Complimentary Van transportation is available to assignments outside the local area
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to move and bend frequently, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must have access to reliable transportation to local assignments
Driver positions are also available! Apply Today!
We are pleased to announce a $200 retention bonus to be earned!
$100 earned after 30 days and another $100 earned after 60 days with the company!
How to Qualify:
- Must maintain perfect attendance.
- Must have the availability to be able to work an average of 15 hours a week over the 30- and 60-day periods.
- Must meet or exceed 50% of the standard productivity threshold during their first 30 days of employment and 60% of the standard productivity threshold during their second 30 days of employment.
- Retention bonus earnings will be taxable
- Must be actively employed at the time any earned retention bonus is to be paid.
- Employee is still eligible for the referral bonus.
- Employees should speak to their local management if they have any questions.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for additional hours- join the WIS International Weekend Team- Saturdays and Sundays start as early as 3:00 a.m. or as late as 8:45 p.m. Apply now to learn more.