We have an immediate need for a well-qualified manufacturing professional to join as a Production Supervisor for well-established sheet-metal manufacturer in Atlanta, Georgia.
Are you a seasoned manufacturing and fabrication professional with experience in sheet-metal production facilities? Do you oversee fabrication on the shop floor and manage employees from multiple departments during production shifts?
Our client is a well-established sheet metal manufacturer looking for a qualified professional to join them as Production Supervisor on 1st shift AND 2nd shift.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!Job Requirements
- Must have at-least 7 years of supervisory experience in fabrication environments, managing machine operators, technicians and shift operations.
- Sheet-metal fabrication experience is preferred.
- 5S/Lean Manufacturing experience desired – will promote Lean and 5S initiatives, and oversee employee performance.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in various departments.
- Will supervise high-volume production, and coordinate with members of multiple teams.
- Train, schedule, and manage overall performance for employees of the Manufacturing Department.
- College degree preferred; strong, proven experience will also be considered.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
SHEET-METAL | MANUFACTURING | PLANNING | SCHEDULING | PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT