- Help maintain ISO Quality System.
- Organizing plant quality auditing activities.
- Organize plant calibration activities.
- Closely work with internal customers to drive continuous improvement.
- Review internal and external (RGA’s) non-conformances.
- Work closely with inspection team members to uplift inspection skill set.
- Issue/Respond to Internal/External Corrective actions (8D’s) requests as required.
- Maintain product certifications for Specialty Products as assigned.
- Develop PPAP’s, Control Plans, Flow Diagrams and PFMEA’a.
- Perform capability studies on process as requested – CpK, PpK.
- Less than5% travel may be required.
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree is required with a minimum of 2 years quality management experience working in an ISO/TS certified company.
Skills & Relevant Work Experience
- 2 years quality management experience working in ISO/TS certified facility.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management systems, Kaizen, DOE, FMEA and other best practice protocols is preferred.
- Superior organizational, analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking, written and verbal communications skills.
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Must be able to perform as a team leader and team player.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project software.