Looking for a company that helps serve the local community and provides an essential service? We also provide full training for those with customer service or community outreach backgrounds.
DataStaff, Inc. is seeking an Outreach Client Service Representative for a contract to hire opportunity in Montour Falls, NY .
This position will be temporarily remote (due to COVID) in a call center role to answer questions about the Medicaid state program. Once restrictions are lifted in the area, the position will move to the local outreach office.
This position requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed internet capability, and a reliable PC/Laptop with Windows 10, webcam, smartphone, and headset with microphone. Reliable transportation is required as coverage in a neighboring county may be required.
- Conduct face-to-face outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs, to clients at Medicaid offices, provider sites, and or community-based organizations.
- Assist clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process.
- Receive, sort, and process enrollment/transfer and disenrollment forms.
- Review enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Interface with staff and maintain professional and positive relationships with all community groups and clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid CHOICE Project.
- Raise issues of concern and/or problems to the Manager.
- Process data entry tasks and submits daily reports.
- Assist with the quality review of Data Entry work.
- May be called upon to assist with data entry refresher/and or training
- Assist Special Project Unit with the processing of enrollment correction, enrollment pending matching, error selection, and data entry as needed.
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
- Ability to make presentations to groups.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of customer service experience required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Healthcare industry or community outreach experience desired.
- Spanish bilingual candidates are highly desirable.
This role is available as a W2 position and offers competitive benefits from DataStaff, Inc. If the employee converts, the benefits package from the client includes additional perks and benefits.