Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
About the role:
This position’s location is flexible within the US, but is ideally based in New York City. We also offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on an innovative new project! As a member of the web product Team, you’ll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ year of experience with web applications development
- You have experience working with unit testing, CI/CD, and various build tools
- Knowledge of browsers extension development
Get to know your manager:
Hello, my name is Dmitriy and I’m one of the managers of the Web team.
I have joined Dashlane to a large degree due to the belief in the mission and core values of the company and I am very proud of how everyone here strives for those same values every day. When you join us, you will find that our values are not just nice words, but it’s actually something that everybody here is living by and ready to defend. We take our commitments seriously, but we also know how to have fun and help each other. There is a genuine sense that the company cares for the well-being of its employees and everyone tries to be as transparent as possible.
As a manager, I believe in empowering people to deliver their best and propose new ideas to improve our engineering practices and our product.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me on Linkedin if you have any questions, I will be happy to connect.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.