We are currently looking to expand our South Florida Market by adding an energetic Business Development Manager in the state of Florida!
Within this role, the chosen candidate will play a critical part in driving new business within the untapped acute care market (hospitals); with a primary focus on increasing Daniels’ client base and strategically growing our book of business in the South Florida area. Joining Daniels, this person will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, growing the market and identifying up-sell opportunities.
[ Link Removed ]
- Develop and execute growth strategies that align with defined key business metrics, in order to produce revenue growth, cost savings and profitability
- Focus on increasing the territory client base and expanding the regional book of business in order to achieve annual targets
- Formulate an effective customer call strategy to maximize opportunities within the territory, utilizing Salesforce as the primary Customer Relationship and Lead Management tool
- Travel within the designated territory as required to assess prospects and connect with customers
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients and facilitate the transition of any new client connections across to an Account Manager to maintain day to day interactions
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of our full line of product and service offerings in order to present our value proposition to multiple levels throughout potential accounts
- Identify, map and match business strengths to the needs of clients.
- Prepare business proposals that focus on Daniels’ competitive advantage and value propositions to present to prospective clients
- Collaborate with our Commercial team in the drafting and reviewing of client contracts
- Engage in contract negotiation with account prospects and existing customers
- Conduct market research for business opportunities and viable income streams
- Analyze industry trends (locally and internationally) to monitor the potential business impact
- Assist in portfolio management of current customers and drive upsell opportunities
- Produce reports on the territory successes and areas requiring development in conjunction with the Regional Manager, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies in order to maximize results
- 5 + years of industry experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategies
- Strong conflict resolution capabilities
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Hospital services or related service industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses self-motivation and the ability to motivate a team
- Strong presentation skills with value based selling confidence
- Outstanding computer-based skills; [ Link Removed ] , Microsoft Office, etc.
[ Link Removed ]
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.