Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organization tasks. Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management. Provides Information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinic services. Conveys a positive image of organization.
Education and Work Experience
1. Medical Assistant School or Vocational Training.
2. Minimum one year work experience in public contact job.
3. Work experience in health care preferred.
4. Medical Assistant Certification.
5. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link Removed ]