AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
Dallas Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for experienced service technicians to join their team!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems while using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed also providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must have at least 4 years of experience as an automotive technician
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications strongly preferred
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Chrysler certification highly desired
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.