Automotive Service Technician
Dadeland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Service Technician to join their outstanding service team. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the Automotive Industry. Apply Now!
- Communicate with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- ABILITY TO LEARN IS A MUST AND IS REQUIRED!
- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL, PUT THE CUSTOMER FIRST AND FIX THE VEHICLE CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME
- MUST BE MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE SCHOOLING AND WORK UNDER A MASTER CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN