Supporting our ambitious growth plans and geographical expansion, we are looking for enthusiastic Software Engineers to join our growing team in Utrecht!
- Love to code, and have experience with Java 8 or higher.
- Have experience with or want to learn AWS, Spring Boot and Angular.
- Want to build real cloud-native applications.
- Don’t limit yourself to one layer of the technology stack, but like to share the full-stack responsibilities with your team.
- Understand that obtaining knowledge and sharing knowledge are equally important.
- Take your craft seriously, regardless of your experience.
- Want to work in The Netherlands.
- Consists of equally passionate people.
- Has a clear business purpose, and will do whatever it takes to contribute and support to make it happen.
- Has regular contact with stakeholders and end-users, world-wide.
- Has the autonomy and the responsibility to choose the best approach for each problem.
- Has full access to all the Amazon Web Services and other state-of-the-art tools.
- Is crazy about Reverse Logistics. If you are too, that’s great! If not, don’t worry. We will teach you everything you need to know, and we are sure you will love it like we do.
- Feels like a startup, but has mature products, large international customers and huge amounts of data.
- Is a flat organisation. You will report directly to the VP IT. No unnecessary management layers, no ivory towers or silos, just common sense.
- Promotes and supports a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and a daily nutritious lunch.
- Rewards everybody who makes a positive impact on the organisation.