Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
As an Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will assist with the responsibility of managing the stores team members and the overall success of the store. The ASM is the lead sales driver for the team. They also ensure that the store staff provides friendly, enthusiastic customer service, and are trained in all aspects of their position. The ASM is responsible for being proficient in all store operations, which includes opening and closing the store, administering returns, holding Sales Associates accountable for meeting and exceeding sales goals, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
Responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Serves as an essential sales driver, communicates daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to the team , assisting with merchandising, cash management, special orders, and opening and closing procedures.
- Educating customers about the world of 'Good, Better, and Best' product line that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Understanding of and assists with all store operational tasks.
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
- 2 years + of Sales Management experience; specialty retail experience would be ideal.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident/LTD/EAP benefits.
- Vacation and Sick Time off.
- 401(k) savings plan - up to 4% company match.
- Training and development .
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.