Shift: M-F 3pm - 12am
The Maintenance Manager will lead a team of RME associates, as well as potentially supervise Area Maintenance
Managers, and will ensure a safe working environment for all. This is a worldwide material handling company who work in a state-of-the-art fully automated warehouse in the Monee, IL area and as their engineering recruitment partner we are supporting them in building their maintenance team. This is a six figure Opportunity! Please note that a Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of experience working in a distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field is a must.
* Support the Operations team by working in a safe, customer?focused manner; and must be highly self?motivated and
* Develop and design innovative solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
* Handle multiple internal and externally sponsored projects and daily activities, manage to and meet deadlines, and
develop & track plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
* Work with local site Safety department leadership to understand, implement, and audit safety programs. Ensure
that all safety programs and procedures are followed.
* Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations leadership.
* Facilitate technical and safety training, as well as help to develop professional development of departmental RME
* Mentor all RME associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a
consistent effort to go above and beyond.
* Develop RME department business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of
* Work with site Finance team to develop, set and track budgets.
* Participate in and support efficiency improvement Kaizen activities for the site, as well as the network when needed.
* Develop capital spending plans, facilitate cross?functional project planning, and perform cost analysis.
* Own and promote excellent housekeeping and other 5S standards.
* Participate in weekly network RME calls and periodic Maintenance Manager off?site conferences.
* 5+ years' experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or
* A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited
university or 2+ years Amazon experience
* Ability to travel to various sites as needed.
Automated conveyors systems and controls
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
* CMMS programs
* Preventive maintenance procedures
* Industrial electrical
* Industrial controls
* Industrial electronics * Industrial PC literary
* National Electric Code (NEC)
* Ability to develop and maintain a partnership and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally with Safety,
Operations, Engineering, Sr. Management, peers, contractors, and vendors
* Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects
Job Requirements* 5+ years' experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field.• A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience• Ability to travel to various sites as needed.Automated conveyors systems and controls• Electrical and electronic principles• Blueprint and electrical schematic reading• CMMS programs• Preventive maintenance procedures• Industrial electrical• Industrial controls• Industrial electronics * Industrial PC literary• National Electric Code (NEC)• Ability to develop and maintain a partnership and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally with Safety,Operations, Engineering, Sr. Management, peers, contractors, and vendors• Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.