const JobDescription = () =>
export default JobDescription
Call To Action
Are you a senior software engineer bored with the monotony of a typical agile feature factory? Do you long to actually be included in the product discovery conversations? Did the use of spaces instead of tabs in this job title bother you? Are you a person with both empathy and an insatiable hunger for greatness? Do you want to be a part of a startup that is taking off and actually disrupting an industry?
CureMint® wants you on our team.
Who are We?
CureMint® is a SaaS company that is disrupting the dental procurement industry. We are bringing the latest tech to an industry that has been stuck in time for the last 20 years. Our work empowers people to focus on what transforms their lives. Founded in 2017, CureMint is bringing relief to the dental industry’s extremely fragmented and painful procurement process. We are helping dental organizations turn supplying their business into a competitive advantage.
- Team First
- Maniacal pursuit towards Greatness
- Compassionate Candor
- Have Fun
- Diversity is more than a Word
- Little Things Matter
What Will You Do?
Mission Team Stuff
- Observe product discovery interviews
- Solve product opportunities with your cross-functional team
- Architect validated product solutions
- Build, measure, test, and optimize solutions to make sure they are achieving the intended outcome
- Provide engineering leadership to mission team
Engineering Team Stuff
- Write clean, abstract, and testable code
- Help us evolve our engineering best practices
- Mentor other team members and help them grow
- Optimize the CureMint® software for scale
- Pair programming and code reviews
- You are excited to be involved in the entire product lifecycle and not just the build phase
- You have experience with our tech stack (React, Laravel, GraphQL)
- You are detail-oriented and think beyond the happy path solution
- You are empathetic and capable of delivering critical feedback with compassion
- You have a capacity and relentless desire to learn and help others grow
- You challenge the status quo and are hungry to take action
- Ideally you are local to our Downtown Durham office, but we are open to you joining the team if you are willing to work during EST hours.
- Generous PTO Policy
- Equity Options
- Health Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.