Entry Level Automotive Technician/Express Lane Technician/Lube Technician
Crystal Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Express Lane Lube Technicians to join their busy service department.
Crystal Chrysler Dodge Jeep encourages recent technical school graduate or an experienced oil change master a chance to kick-start your career in automotive repair.
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience or automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
Start your career as an express lane technician for Crystal Chrysler Dodge Jeep today.