Title: Software Developer, Mobile Applications (Swift)
Reports to: Director of Mobile Applications
The Software Developer, Mobile Applications (Swift) is responsible for creating products and experiences that present Crossway content to the marketplace with truth, beauty, and excellence. This role will be primarily focused on iOS mobile applications. Remote candidates are acceptable, though preference will be given to those who can meet periodically in Wheaton, IL.
The Software Developer will meet on a regular basis with the Director of Mobile Applications for the purpose of collaboration, reviewing progress, and evaluating results, and will be prepared to provide updates on the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Development of existing and future mobile products and experiences
- Related services and API development
- Mobile infrastructure maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail
- Organized, self-motivated, and good interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan.
- Life insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Retirement plan.
Competitive salary based on previous work experience, education, acquired skills, and established relationships. Salary commensurate with current standards for comparable positions and responsibilities within publishing and other leading not-for-profit ministries. Compensation reviewed and evaluated annually by the Executive Compensation Committee (ECC) of the Crossway Board of Directors.