Who We Are
At Cross River, we’re building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and as a result of their creativity, tech-forward thinking and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
What we’re looking for
Cross River’s Technology team is made up of problem solvers hungry to perfect new products and systems. As Business Support Analyst, you play a key role. You will serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Capturing requirements from business stakeholders and translating them into software development documentation
- Design solutions for the payments business units that work seamlessly with current IT infrastructure, databases, data reporting, networks and software applications.
- Manage technical projects from the planning stage to execution. Ensure that complete technical requirements are captured and documented.
- Develop complete project plans that address customer requirements, company goals, and available resources.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Track milestones for projects and report on project progress.
- Follow up on any questions, bottlenecks or blockers regarding projects
- Perform cost/benefit analysis when planning large projects
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, meet with relevant parties to approve changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Professional Project Management Certification or alternative preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Leadership experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Experience with technical product documentation
- Software development experience
- Product development and launch experience
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.