- Developing, maintaining and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX)
- Developing user-friendly interfaces based on React and Redux;
- Working with databases - MySQL or other relational databases;
- Working with NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis);
- Implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
- Good knowledge of OOP/functional programming;
- Experience as a front-end and/or back-end developer;
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- Experience with version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Knowledge of AWS service (S3, CloudFront, EC2, etc);
- Problem-solving skills.
Is considered a plus
- Knowledge of using NoSQL databases like Redis;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Knowledge about GraphQL/Restful API;
- Column-oriented databases.