We are a small-mid sized fast paced, mortgage company that's utilizing top technology to grow quickly in this competitive market. We are looking for awesome mortgage processing professionals to grow with us. We want you to enjoy the people you work with. We work hard and have fun!
- This is a 100% fully remote opportunity
- Full time, permanent role with health, dental, vision benefits, paid vacation and PTO as well as a strong base salary + bonuses
What you'll be doing:
- You will assist loan officers in guiding the borrower through the loan approval process. The Loan Processor is responsible for the delivery and communication of complete and accurate files to underwriting including the submission of clear and accurate loan documentation.
- The Loan Processor must ensure appropriate procedures are followed and deadlines are met while meeting production goals and objectives.
We're looking for someone that:
- Has the ability to operate across multiple platforms from internal Origination system, Appraisal Management system and individual lender systems.
- Identify due dates required to ensure loan is complete and ready for closing. This includes the commitment letter deadline, Closing Disclosure Deadline, and the estimated closing date to ensure loan is closed, disbursed and delivered within Investor requirements.
- Effectively communicate with all parties including clients, realtors, and third-party vendors
- Provide weekly updates to client, realtor, and attorney
- Request and review all loan documentation needed for underwriting
- Review all conditions of the loan approval and ensure all conditions are satisfied before submitting the loan for clear to close.
Would be great if you have:
A basic understanding of overall processing, underwriting and closing procedures
Up to date with knowledge of conventional, jumbo and government lending guidelines
Familiarity utilizing a LOS system and automated underwriting systems DO/DU/LP
Minimum of 2+ years in the mortgage broker industry
Experience with Lending Pad and PreApprove Me - not a MUST have
Licensed with NMLS and holds a MLO license