We are seeking an experienced Senior .NET Software Engineer to join and help lead our growing IT organization, designing and developing custom cloud applications. The successful candidate will have strong technical, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Integrate and customize third-party SaaS services and applications.
- Work with the application development team to make decisions on tools, frameworks, and platforms.
- Design and develop high scale applications using modern technologies and techniques.
- Mentor team members on best practices and provide coaching.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications from the integration, data layer.
- Collaborate with IT team and business stakeholders at all levels on project delivery.
- Documentation of technical designs and knowledge base content.
- Collaborate with IT Operations to devise, strengthen, and implement application security, and protect against OWASP vulnerabilities.
- 4+ years of application development experience.
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI.
- Web concepts and protocols (OpenAPI, REST, SSL/TLS, etc.).
- T-SQL and database design (normalization, indexing, query optimization).
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience with Cloud service providers (Azure preferred).
- Experience with GRPC.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Experience with Docker, app containerization.
- Experience implementing Azure DevOps Pipelines for CI builds and releases.
What’s In It For You!
- Competitive pay and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards