Title : Maintenance Technician – 2 shifts available
Location : Louisville, KY
Duration : Full-Time, Direct Hire
Available Shifts: Mid Shift: M-F 2:30pm – 11:30pm
OR Night Shift: M-F 11:30pm – 6am
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for performing plant maintenance, troubleshooting and breakdown repair of industrial production equipment.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Perform equipment upgrades to support improvements to safety, quality and on-time shipment.
• Responsible for training production associates in the safe use and setup of production equipment.
• Assist with the design, fabrication and installation of new machines and equipment.
• Perform facility related repairs.
• Maintain, calibrate and repair production hand tools including tool control.
• Suggest improvements to production equipment, processes and the PM program.
• Inventory control on spare parts including ordering through the SAP program.
• Logging daily maintenance sheets into Maintmizer.
• Updating PMs and closing out monthly requirements.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
• Capable of troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical industrial equipment using drawings, schematics and diagnostic tools.
• Able to troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild hydraulic and pneumatic power systems.
• Able to troubleshoot, repair and rebuild equipment electrical power and control circuits.
• Knowledge of industrial electronics including PLC trouble shooting & programming, variable drives frequency drives and automation is required. PLC-AB preferred. Fanuc Robotics.
• Computer literacy using Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Capable of general steel fabrication using saws, torches, welders, mill and lathe.
• Good decision making and problem solving skills required.
• Must have strong math skills.
• Must be able to listen to and communicate clearly with others, verbally and in writing.
• Must demonstrate understanding of safe maintenance practices and operations, working under general supervision.