Core Group Resources ( [ Link Removed ] ) is the Americas leading Construction recruitment company. Founded by a service academy graduate who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us [ Phone number blocked ] . We are currently in the market for the following:
For more information on this job please contact Katie Johnson!
[ Link Removed ]
Newport News, VA
This role is responsible for providing the project stakeholders with technical engineering information to ensure all work complies with engineering standards and codes.
- Review all specifications, drawings, and material requirements in order to ensure contracts specification compliance
- Ensure all commercial and utility lines are marked before production begins
- Provide technical input to the estimating team and the design team as needed
- Meet everyday with project crews to ensure everything is running on schedule and within budget
- Manage cost coding with accounting teams and project finance
- Regularly review project specifications
- Approve timecards for all construction crews
- Have at least 3 years of experience in construction engineering on heavy civil construction projects
- Full knowledge of cost coding and finance
- Full knowledge of construction techniques and equipment