Employer: Coqui Health
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Position: DevSecOps Engineer
Coqui Health is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to lead our technical and operational security efforts in support of our cloud native services for the healthcare industry. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of cloud and network security in support of Test-Driven Development methodologies and experience ensuring technical and operational data privacy.
- Lead security and privacy processes as a part of our DevSecOps Team.
- Maintain automated device and software detection systems.
- Maintain security and privacy policies and procedures.
- Integrate security tests into CI/CD development practices with our Dev Team.
- Develop cloud security sensors with our Dev Team in support of SDN services.
- Work with our Data Team to integrate security signal data sources into automated monitoring and analysis systems.
- Perform technical and operational penetration testing services for our clients.
- Advise clients on security and privacy best practices in support of HIPAA compliance.
- 2 years or more Network Administration or Network Security experience
- 2 years or more experience developing with REST APIs
- 2 years or more Docker experience
- Experience implementing unit tests for CI/CD
- Python, Go, Ruby, or Rust development experience a plus
- Kubernetes experience a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or better degree in Computer Science, Computer Security
- 2 years in Google Cloud Services, or 3 years in AWS technologies
- HIPAA compliance experience a plus
About Us: Coqui Health is a newly incorporated software and cloud services company formed from teams currently serving some of the largest medical testing laboratories in the United States. Based in San Juan, Coqui is proud to be building our team in one of the most beautiful locations in the world and to be a part of the emerging technology revolution here in Puerto Rico.