Join Coppei's growing Architecture & Development Practice as a Senior Cloud Architect and help deliver modern cloud solutions, strategies, migrations and applications for our clients. We will look to you to analyze, design and architect cloud based solutions to address our clients’ needs for infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have a passion for utilizing both AWS and Azure to solve real business problems for our customers.
- Understand business goals and translate them into an appropriate technical solution.
- Gather requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and adoption strategy.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms.
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability.
- Share the leading practices with internal team members and clients.
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals.
- Provide technical direction and oversight to cloud implementation teams.
- A B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
- 4+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting cloud infrastructure and topologies.
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for business teams or consumers.
- Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including:
- AWS and/or Azure
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- An understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies.
- Experience configuring and tuning cloud hosted solutions and platforms.
- Experience supporting production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment.
- Experience with automation and DevOps principles.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision.
- Automation experience with ARM Templates, Visual Studio, CloudFormation, Resource Manager, Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
- Container configuration and implementation experience with Docker, Vagrant and Kubernetes.