WellSpark is a digital wellness company and national subsidiary of EmblemHealth that offers a full suite of products and solutions to reward people for healthy behaviors.
Summary: The Digital Technology Lead Analyst has a passion for building digital products that elegantly and seamlessly integrate human interaction to support our user’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Serves as the final authority representing the customer’s interests in sprint backlog prioritization and requirements discussions, setting all priorities for the team in alignment with the business stakeholder roadmap(s).
- Works to maximize the business value delivered by the team in each development sprint.
- Ensures that user stories, themes, and epics are written, refined, and clearly define a universal definition of done.
- Facilitates and oversees the immediate needs of the scrum development team as they arise by being fully available to the team.
- Works closely with Product Manager and SMEs to deliver the digital product roadmap. Communicating UX design and features by creating deliverables such as user stories, acceptance criteria, functional specs, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes.
- Responsible for identifying gas in requirements and following up with stakeholders to resolve gaps.
- Responsible for logging and triaging defects and communicating to engineers to ensure rapid resolution.
- Facilitates estimation sessions, backlog grooming efforts, and sprint reviews.
- Is the primary point of contact for the platform development vendor, other external vendors, and internal IT teams.
- Coordinates user acceptance testing and all necessary external validation efforts.
- Accepts stories after they are deemed complete by the development team.
- Represents the team and their efforts to others within the organization.
- Ensures cross-team requirements and dependencies are shared appropriately.
- Develops and maintains strong and productive relationships with all vendor, internal IT and business stakeholders.
- Attends all team retrospectives and assists with driving continuous improvement across the team.
- A four-years Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business and systems analysis and digital technology
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple initiatives and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapid changing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend technical systems, a self-starter with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and/or experience using Trello, Balsamiq, Slack, SharePoint, and other collaboration tools; experience working on an Agile Scrum team using tools like Jira with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Ability to maintain open communication with all levels and to keep management apprised of issues and task/project status; experience in driving teams and management to decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely articulate an issue and propose solutions
Essential Job Requirements:
- Primarily sedentary
- Must be able to use standard office equipment