Classification: Medical Scheduler
Compensation: $21.43 to $24.82 hourly
We are looking for eager individuals ready to jump into a fast-paced medical scheduler position. These candidates will be responsible for workforce planning and appointment scheduling. The ideal candidate has conducted scheduling for both employees and client appointments in a medical environment. In this dynamic organization, you will be actively communicating with employees and patients via phone on an ongoing basis. Please note this is a CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY until March 1 2022.
Job Duties Include:
- Strategic Workforce Planning for between 2-18 medical facilities
- Communicating with the leadership team to plan staff requirements
- communicating with internal employees to schedule shifts
- Handling schedule changes and communication
- Canceling any client appointments if clinic capacity changes
- Rescheduling client appointments
- 2-3+ years experience with Master Scheduling, Patient Scheduling, or Scheduling Appt
- Experienced Scheduling using Kronos
- Calendar Management
- Superior Level of Confidentiality
- Applicable Employment Law
- Experience scheduling for a unionized environment
- Intermediate MS Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Great Communication skills
- The ability to Pivot
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.