Accurately and professionally processes / handles transactions by telephone and correspondence from customers, providing best-in-class customer service, on every call. Captures and verifies transaction records provided by licensed Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs), and provides transaction updates to licensed FFLs as provided by the Federal Bureau Information (FBI) National Instant Criminal Check System (NICS) personnel. Acts as liaison for customers. Maintains knowledge of company products and customer service processes.
• Attendance and punctuality must be within standards. Punctuality and attendance are key performance factors for a successful CSR evaluation.
• Average talk time should be within project standards
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding standards and expectations on every call, as tracked by the Quality Assurance or Operations Team
• Handle calls according to professional standards set, with accurate and appropriate information as trained
• Monthly call monitoring scores must reflect a minimum average set by client/program expectations as a condition of continued employment.
• Responsible for using the Document Management System when needed
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following; other duties may be assigned:
• Answer incoming phone calls on behalf of client
• Provide accurate and appropriate information to callers
• Place outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client
• Correctly complete call guides
• Gather and verify all required information
• Attend telephone skills and program information training sessions
• Demonstrate mastery of subject matter within specified timeframes
• After 14 days provide minimum level of telephone customer service to every caller, meeting all documented telephone standards
• Upon completion of 90 days of employment, pass the 90 day evaluation successfully
• Closely adhere to call center scheduling, ensuring adequate telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation
• Exhibit professional and positive behavior toward the project and co-workers
• Perform clerical or administrative duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
• Minimum of high school graduate or equivalent
• Successfully complete the call center simulation skills test during the new hire interview
• Language skills - good spelling, grammar, speech - verbal and written
• None required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an FBI Escorted Clearance
• Must be able to pass suitability screening
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
Note: We are currently hiring for part-time surge work. With good performance and excellent attendance, there is potential to roll into full-time employment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The CSR will be expected to spend a minimum of 85% of each workday actively answering telephone calls.
Each CSR will be assigned to a workspace, and will be provided with a computer, ACD telephone, headset, and appropriate reference materials.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: [ Link Removed ]