.Net API Developer
Remote - must reside in Eastern Standard Timezone (EST)
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a global-scale financial software provider. CSS uniquely brings together innovative technology-driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and overlapping regulatory requirements they face globally. Our services cover a full range of compliance disciplines spanning regulatory reporting, regulatory data management and distribution, post-trade monitoring and analytics, and compliance management and best practice.
We’re looking for a sharp developer with 5 years of solid enterprise experience. The ideal candidate will have a skill for tough puzzles, a talent for communicating complex ideas simply, and a drive to meet high expectations with great software.
- Collaborate with other developers on refactoring of existing WCF services and migrating them into a RESTful API.
- Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
- Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices, including source control (Mercurial/Kiln)
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
- Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of Web APIs
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with containerization and cloud development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
#.NetAPI #.netcore #dotnetcore #API #remotedeveloperjobs #microservices #docker #kubernetes #azure