Since 1987, Comfort Air Distributing has been a customer-focused Wholesale distributor of Rheem Heating and Air Conditioning products. With over 30 years in the business, we are dedicated to providing licensed HVAC and Plumbing contractors superior customer service. With 3 locations in Denver, Centennial, and Colorado Springs, we are proud to service the Colorado and Wyoming markets. Comfort Air is dedicated to the success of our HVAC and Plumbing Partners and committed to being a leader in our changing industry. We are pleased to offer a professional work environment with career advancement opportunities and personal development! We are looking for an Territory Manager at our Denver, Colorado branch located at 5757 42 nd Avenue, Denver, CO, 80112.
What we need from you:
- HVAC knowledge preferred but we will train the right candidate.
- Associates degree or 5 years’ experience in manufacturing or distribution.
- Outstanding sales and customer service expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess a reliable vehicle and be insurable by our insurance company for the travel this position requires.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Self-starters with a keen ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Perceptive, able to connect quickly with people in an authentic, convincing and enthusiastic way.
- Creative whether it be presenting the newest product or a solving a customer service issue.
- Caring with a clear understanding that our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
What will you be doing? We’ll keep you busy and teach you how to:
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing accounts. Contacts and calls on mechanical contractors, architects, building engineers, to manage existing commercial accounts and business develop new accounts to achieve annual sales and margin goals.
- Conducts regular customer follow-up activities to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Develop business, introduce new products, train customers. Seeks new business opportunities from sales leads and customer follow-up activities. Cold call, prospect and close new business.
- Produces quotations, submittal sheets, dimensional information and technical information for replacement and plan/spec projects in a timely manner using company enterprise software. Communicates with sales staff and/or customers for status reports on various job quotes.
- Processes orders including changing status, procuring product, producing sign-off sheets, lining up deliveries, communicating with customers, branch delivery staff, and credit department.
- Achieve sales goals in assigned territory.
- Maintains proficiency with company computer systems in aspects related to jobs, or other job & office functions and requirements.
What we have to offer:
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, prescription) available the first day of hire!
- 401k with company contribution
- Life insurance plus short-term and long-term disability
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- And much more!
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.